- Floor plan
- Typical Unit plan
- Flat Amenities
- Common Amenities
- Current Status
- Project FAQs
- Bank Tie-ups
Situated in one of Mumbai’s city centers Prabhat Darshan is a composite building surrounded by a flourishing hub for residential, commercial, educational and social infrastructure. This project is located opposite Khar Station granting easy access to South, Central and Extended Suburbs of Mumbai. At Prabhat Darshan, apartments are designed with beauty and built for persistent endurance for comfortable lifestyle keeping in mind the composite nature of the building.
RERA Registeration No.:
- Vitrified tiles flooring in all rooms.
- Putty finished walls with Acrylic emulsion paint in all the rooms.
- Fire Retardant flush main door.
- Aluminium anodized sliding windows.
- Ceramic tiles Dado up to 7 feet height.
- Anti-skid flooring in bathroom.
- Premium quality sanitary ware with CP fittings.
- Louvered windows for toilets and bathrooms.
- Ceramic tile Dado up to beam bottom above platform.
- Granite platform with standard quality SS sink with CP fittings.
- Concealed fire resistant copper wiring with modular switches.
- Plug point provision for telephone, lights, fans and Tv point.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Premium quality modular switches.
- 3 Nos. of Automatic passenger elevator.
- Backup Generator for Staircase, Lifts and Lobby.
- Society office.
- Efficient fire fighting system.
- Earthquake resistant RCC design.
- Peripheral landscaping
Plans won’t be changed after receiving all the permissions
As mentioned in the agreement
After paying 10% of the Agreement Value
50.45 mt (G + 15)
Construction has started
Oct 2019 for phase 1
Oct 2019 for phase 1
As many as you want
Society will be formed after obtaining OC
As per RERA, you will be paid penalty and as mentioned in agreement.
2023.1 sq mt
15 floors, 3 sale units per floor
Booking amount has to be paid when you plan to buy the flat. The amount will be 10% of the total Unit Cost.
There will be no changes
State Bank of India highest marginal cost of Lending Rate +2% for both parties
"Adv. Maintenance charges covers common areas light bill,watchman,liftmen salaries,water charges etc.12 months advance maintenance charges to be collected"
Yes a NRI can invest and only POI No. is required.
The Estate Agent needs to enter into an agreement with the developer in order to be able to sell developers flat. He needs to be RERA registered and should provide a valid RERA ID. Once this procedure is completed the Estate Agent is eligible to sell flats and will get a standard commission on sale of each flat.